Window previews and controls for macOS 10.13 and above.
Dock Mate adds mouse over window previews to the Dock, with useful built in window management tools and special views to control Music apps. Simply hover over an icon to see all the apps running windows and control them.
There are many ways to configure Dock Mate as you wish. Give it a go and find out!
Dock Mate has all the awesome features below and more...
- Show previews of all app windows by mousing over the Dock Icons
- Show a full view of any window by hovering over it's preview
- Easily control windows from their preview
- Minimize, Maximize, Close, Open new windows simply
- See current playing track info for iTunes, Music, Spotify and Podcasts
- Simple controls to Play/Pause and Skip
Fast and Lightweight
- Runs in the background with minimal to no battery impact
Extendable (Coming Soon)
- Create custom views for apps that allow AppleScript control
- Download the latest release
- Open the downloaded
.zipfile and open Dock Mate
- Allow Dock Mate to move itself to
- Follow the prompts provided by Dock Mate
- Alternatively you can manually enabled the needed permissions for Dock Mate
- Open System Preferences
- Navigate to "Security & Privacy"
- Click the "Privacy" tab
- Click the lock in the bottom left corner to make changes
- Click the "Accessibility" item in the sidebar
- Click the checkbox to enable Dock Mate (to control app windows, close, open, minimize, etc)
- Click the "Screen Recording" item in the sidebar
- Click the checkbox to enable Dock Mate screen recording (to capture images of app windows)
- Click the "Automation" item in the sidebar
- Click the checkbox items below Dock Mate (to allow advanced controls like controlling music)
- New Initial release